The word “Wirraway” is indigenous for Challenge. Our aim at Wirraway is to provide a campsite where young people experience hope from meeting challenges in a loving environment.
We believe that in an education setting if your children are more equipped to face challenge, they are more likely to rise in challenging educational tasks.
“We believe this is one of the best camp sites available to our school in the state.”
Teachers, sit back and relax, we have you covered . . . . .
Key benefits of Wirraway:
- Fully programmed
- Fully catered
- Fully Staffed in the day and night program
- 3 or 5 day camps
- Competitive Prices!
- Just 60 km from Adelaide
- Delivering fantastic school camps since 1975
“The Horse Riding program is unlike anything our kids have experienced and the way they engage with the horses is great to see”
Teacher – Brahma Lodge
- Horse riding
- Ropes Course
- Team building with Sheep
- Whip Cracking
- Bush Walking
- Rock Climbing Tower and more!
Our school camps cater for mostly years 5 and above but year 4’s have been to Wirraway with some resounding results.
- Minimum group size: 40 [but feel free to contact us if your group is smaller]
- Maximum group size: 85 (We can cater for larger groups. Please call the Office for further information.)